Problems booting

Hello,

I'm a Debian testing user. A few days ago I recompiled the kernel (2.6.18) and I installed it in the "Debian way" (by creating a .deb package of the kernel and installing it). But I've got a problem: when I boot the system with the new kernel, appears a lot of times the message "modprobe: FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.18-jaume/modules.dep". When it stops, the system continues booting normally, then it goes into the X and KDE and I have no problems then, all works perfectly.

I've tried to do "modprobe -l" and I get the list of the modules located in that folder (/lib/modules/2.6.18-jaume/). And I've checked with konqueror that the folder exists and has things inside, including the file " modules.dep".

Any idea to solve that?

Thanks in advance

he probado de hacer un "modprobe -l" y me lista todos los módulos situados en la carpeta en la que deberían. Tambien he mirado el gestor de ficheros y la carpeta existe y el fichero " modules.dep" existe y está en la carpeta que le toca.

Alguna idea?

--
"Intellectus luminis sicci non est recipit infusionem a voluntate et affectibus" (Francis Bacon)

--
"Intellectus luminis sicci non est recipit infusionem a voluntate et affectibus" (Francis Bacon)