Re: debian wiki manual how-to

On 12/27/06, Steve Kemp <skx@debian.org> wrote:
On Wed, Dec 27, 2006 at 02:40:15PM -0600, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:

> In case you guys don't know.
> I have included some how-to's on debian wiki

> Let me know if anything on it is incorrect

  Whilst I'm pleased that you've added the information it would
 be more appropriate if you added the separate pieces as separate
 pages.

  ie.  "postfix setup" isn't related to "dhcp -> static address
 transition".  That way too people could add more information.

  People can find the pages if they are linked into the structure
 in an appropriate fashion too, without you needing to announce it
 to any list.

Steve

It is based on http://ubuntuguide.org/wiki/Ubuntu_Edgy

Everything is easy to find. Easy index files, very easy to search.

There isn't enough info on it to do any restructuring. Not yet at
least. Maybe in a year or two.

Lucas

Illinois Automotive recall database:
http://www.lucasmanual.com/recall/index.psp