Re: Lynx on Etch ( next step )

>>rjnoe@xs4all.nl wrote:
>>

>Lynx (-cur) on Etch: I don't get any characters with accents ! They are
>left out and then another character might get lost as well, for instance
>on the bottom of google.com there is a copyright-sign and then '2006',
>which results in '206'.

Got that one: o for options, Display Charset: Unicode( utf-8 ). It's
there, I previously overlooked it.

Then the next option: Assumed document characterset: can also be set to
utf-8.

I use mcedit as editor. It actually does handle the utf-stuff.

Problem: I can only write characters with accents as root, not as user.

So this is the next one. // Jasper.