Re: 2 weeks as a Debian user: a report back

On Sunday 24 December 2006 15:28, andy wrote:

> I don't know if any Debian developers read these lists

Not all, but some do. Some even post solutions to some of the user's problems.
Since you did not mention it, I might as well ask. Have you filed an
installation-report? If not please do as that will help others using the same
hardware and developers who are woking on the installer.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to learn how to make millions with hedge funds free information
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzTzvyr3HD91ugMHyxAnCyNW1f/