Re: apt cache files (*.bin) corruption

(sorry for delaying the answer, I - well, my ISP really - had some connection issues last two days)

richard@the-place.net wrote:

That is interesting.  Aptitude always complains that it cannot get a lock
and opens read-only when I try that.  I wonder why it didn't for you.

Yes, I know, in fact I didn't realize I had two of them until i closed one and passed to the other tty, here's why I cannot recall exactly what I did :-)

--
                   FORZA VECCHIO CUORE BIANCOROSSO!
                1905 -> 2005 (+1)... la storia continua