Re: whereis rgmanager package under debian etch?

C L Martinez writes:

> On 12/22/06, Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jhair.tocancipa@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> C L Martinez writes:
>>
>> > I am testing redhat cluster suite under debian etch. I found all
>> > packages that I need, except rgmanager with clustat
>> > command. Somebody where is??
>>
>> rgmanager a.k.a. *Red Hat* Resource Group Manager. This is a little
>> bit Red Hat specific, no?

> No, only Resource Group Manager ....

At least most of it seems to be copyrighted by Red Hat,

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/cluster/rgmanager/src/daemons/main.c?rev=1.9.2.21&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=cluster

> I doubt this is in the archives. You can use alien to convert a
> given rpm file to deb format.

> It is not possible to convert with alien, because all dependencies
> crashed: css, cman, etc ...

Install from source then. AFAIK there is no rgmanager package in the
Debian repositories (of course I could be wrong).

--
-- Jhair