Re: whereis rgmanager package under debian etch?

On 12/22/06, Jhair Tocancipa Triana <jhair.tocancipa@gmail.com> wrote:
C L Martinez writes:

> I am testing redhat cluster suite under debian etch. I found all packages
> that I need, except rgmanager with clustat command. Somebody where is??

rgmanager a.k.a. *Red Hat* Resource Group Manager. This is a little
bit Red Hat specific, no?

No, only Resource Group Manager ....

I doubt this is in the archives. You can use alien to convert a given
rpm file to deb format.

It is not possible to convert with alien, because all dependencies  crashed: css, cman, etc ...

--
-- Jhair