Re: smooth upgrades

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 03:04:46PM -0500, Greg Folkert wrote:
> You should take a look at my sources.list
>
> http://www.gregfolkert.net/files/sources.list

[qoute from above link]
# COMMENTS:
# Do not forget to put in /etc/apt/apt.conf
#
#   APT::Default-Release "<version>";
#   APT::Cache-Limit 18000000;
#
# Else you'll never be able to parse all of these
#
# version can be: woody, sarge, etch, sid,
#                 oldstable, stable, testing,
#                 unstable or experimental
#
[/qoute]

The APT-HOWTO doesn't mention code-names for the 'Default-Release'
option and my experiments suggest they don't work at all.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)