changing alt-tab behavior in fullscreen mode

Server : Debian, Etch, vncserver 3.3.7-13
Client : Windows, Xp, vncviewer 3.3.7

When I access the vnc session in fulscreen mode on the windows machine, the
alt-tab is not being sent to the Debian machine. Pressing alt-tab just
switches the windows on the Windows machine. How can I make alt-tab switch
windows among the vnc session's windows? or is there any other shortcut to
switch windows among the windows session?

I have read http://www.realvnc.com/faq.html, googled around, searched the
mailing list archives but could not find any solution to this problem!

If both client, server are on the Debian's machine, then there are no problems
with the alt-tab behavior. The issue arises only if the client is being run
on Windows!

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to compare rates on life insurance, save big, Shop here:
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzVOfc588OOol0bTDA5oPusSIt/