Re: Advice on staying current

2006/12/17, Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca>:
Try looking at cron-apt.  Using cron-apt is a great way to always have the
latest package info, though I don't suggest changing the configs to have
cron-apt automatically install things for you:  You should do the
installing yourself so you have some idea what may have changed if
something breaks.

I intend to deploy cron-apt to automatically install packages, on a certain number of desktops. Of course I intend to do the same on servers.

Is any collection of horror stories about cron-apt?

TIA