Re: where should i post securety risc code ?

Post the code to the list anyway. It would be interesting to see your program :).

Hubert Chan <uhoreg@debian.org> wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:31:28 +0200, Jabka Atu said:

> Howdy,... I realized some securety risc about users that are by
> default are in Disc group : if user in this group he can add him self
> to user group (by manualy editing the parttion ) i had written some
> code that can demonstarte this kind of behavor.

This is already very well known. Anyone who has access to the disk
devices is de facto root, and can do much more than just adding himself
to a user group. Obviously, nobody should be added to the disk group
(or otherwise given permission to the disk devices) unless they are
entirely trusted.

--
Hubert Chan -- Jabber: hubert@uhoreg.ca
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA http://www.uhoreg.ca/