Pine macros

Hi. I'm working on old workstation with PINE 4.44 (I think released in
2002), I can't upgrade software and I must work with users privileges.
In this scenario I need define macros for my Pine mail client, or
better I need define a mechanism that it allows me I move a single
message from INBOX to SPAM with one key only, like if I cancelled it
with "D", but obviously, immediately or where INBOX folder will be
close, message will be moved into SPAM folder.

Thanks for all you could do! Bye.

--
Openclose.it - Idee per il software libero
http://www.openclose.it