Re: KQemu on Debian Testing

On Monday 11 December 2006 22:43, Mathias Brodala wrote:
> Hello David.
> David Baron, 11.12.2006 15:21:
> >
> > Did not know this was distributed on Debian. This is, of course, stated
> > as proprietary. Less than non-free if you read his conditions.
> >
> > What needs be in sources.list to see this?
> You need testing/non-free or unstable/non-free.
> Regards, Mathias

Now, I wanna install the new Qemu (from SID)..so is there any way that apt
will only fetch stuff related to Qemu?

Like if I add it this way..

deb <url> unstable/non-free qemu

Will it only fetch packages related to qemu??

And also, is it wise to download and install the kernel image from SID reps or
compile it myself?