Re: LAN problem with Etch

On Monday 11 December 2006 00:16, Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> Nigel Henry wrote:
> > Sorry for my ignorance. I have the zeroconf package installed. what is
> > the syntax needed to purge it?
> >
> > Nigel
>
> It should be
>
> apt-get --purge remove zeroconf

Thanks to Marko, and Florian. Purging zeroconf has just reverted Gkrellmip's
display to 192.168.0.8.

I still have a problem with Konqueror, that can no longer access the Internet.
Something to do with Konqueror not being able to access the gateway. Konsole
is ok, and so are Opera, and Firefox. I've probably screwed up something when
messing with KDE's control centres network connections/route.

That can wait until tomorrow. Thanks for your help guys.

Nigel.