Re: remove "logout" option from k-menu

* Godo <godo.fere@gmail.com> [2006 Dec 10 07:44 -0600]:
> Hello.
>
> Could someone teach me to remove the "logout" option from k-menu?
>
> I am looking for this in google but I can not find anything about it.
> Obviously, I have tried the "menu editor of kde" but I can not  access to this
> option.

If you are successful in hiding the text you will also have to trap the
Ctl-Alt-Del key sequence.

Are you trying to create a desktop where the user cannot shutdown the
machine in an orderly fashion at all?  Doing so will probably have them
reaching for the plug in the wall at some point.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"