Re: ./configure - file not found problem

Hello.

jao@f2s.com, 09.12.2006 21:26:
> I was attempting to install a source only program , concerning mobile phone
> flashing. only to find the file "configure" does not seem to exist.....
> Tried as user and root....

How about autogen.sh? What’s that software so that others can have a look at the
source package?

> Flumuxed as this is a very common command, so I must either be missing
> something very basic, or , something really bad has happened in the  deb
> tree.

The configure script has nothing to do with Debian but with autoconf.

> Your advice would be appreciated, especially concerning which package this
> comes from.

There is none. (Or all of them since Debian uses packaged upstream source.
Depends on how you look at it.)

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules