How to disable password for default keyring?

I use network-manager to manage my networks of my laptop and save WEP password for wireless network in system default keyring. When I use network-manager to connect wireless network, network-manager needs get the WEP password from default keyring, so I must input the password for default keyring.
I want to known how to disable password for default keyring, then I need not input password for default keyring when network-manager get WEP password. How to do it?

Regards,
gulfstream