Re: OO.org dictionary tool upgrade install. Where?

Hi Sven,

On 12/8/06, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 16:24 +0100, Brian Durant wrote:
> When I open OO.org and try to install extra dictionaries, I get
> prompted for installing a newer version of the OO.org dictionary tool
> and a file path prompt opens up, but I haven't got a clue where the
> app is supposed to be installed. Nothing in the dialog box that gives
> a clue. Any ideas from anyone?

I'm not a heavy OOo user so I could be wrong, but doesn't it simply pick
up the dictionaries provided by the debian packages? (myspell-*,
openoffice.org-hyphenation-*, openoffice.org-thesaurus-*)

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson

I don't think so, because I can get dictionaries for more languages
through the OO.org dictionary tool. I also am not bothered by being
prompted to install a newer version of the dictionary tool, it just
irritates me that there is no prompt for a default folder. You just
get a dialog box and have to guess.

Cheers,

Brian