Re: large rendering

On Thursday 07 December 2006 23:31, Mark Grieveson wrote:
> When using KDE, sometimes the rendering of the desktop will become too
> large, making things unusable, and requiring a reboot to fix.  This
> occurs, usually, when I open a fullscreen game such as defendguin or
> supertux.  In particular, if I've accidentally doubleclicked the mouse,
> when only a single click is required to start it from the desktop
> launcher (thereby opening two instances of the game, instead of one.)

What is the KDE version and which distribution (Stable/testing/unstable) are
you using? Does it happen in a user account newly created? How are you
starting X (through startx/kdm/gdm/xdm ...)?

raju

2 min  Debt Consolidation Quote.
Credit Cards, Personal Loans, medical bills etc. Free online quote in...
http://tagline.bidsystem.com/fc/BgLEQfI7qXffNej9EavzEJ4lkFLntYvEUJoE/