This is my source code

using Mono;
using System;
using System.IO;

class yoursourcefileclass
{
    public static void Main(String[] Args)
    {
        Console.WriteLine(" Random Number: {0}", Mono.Unix.rand());
    }
}

I've some trouble when I compile my source code, this is the error message :
test.cs(9,44): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Unix' does not exist in the namespace `Mono'. Are you missing an assembly reference?
Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings

Do I miss some package to install? How should I fix it?