Re: Newbie wants to install Flock on Debian Etch rc1 i386.

Hi Mathias,

On 12/6/06, Mathias Brodala <info@noctus.net> wrote:
Hello Brian.

Brian Durant, 06.12.2006 17:32:
> I downloaded and extracted Flock. I expected to have to build the app
> from source, but I don't see the usual scripts. So... how do I install
> Flock for all users …

You could wait[0] or try it on your own[1].

Not really sure where the bug is in [0]. This looks a little
complcated for me [1]. I was hoping that there was maybe a backport,
but I see now that backports usually don't include unstable.

> … and will installing Flock screw up Firefox in
> anyway?

I don't think so since Flock will use its own directory structure

Regards, Mathias

[1] http://wiki.flock.com/index.php?title=CommunityBuilds#flock_deb

--
debian/rules