Hi from Bulgaria

Hello, I have some problem installing Debian 3.1r4 on my PC the problem is that I have SATA2 HDD HITACHI on my MSI K9N Ultra motherboard ( http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=731 ) and the installer is unable to detect it ("no partitionable media foud") how can i pass trough this ? (:

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I wrote to MSI support team but they seem to be no so serious as they look like (they dont reply to my request) so you are my hope now!