Re: Deleting Debian - Enough's enough

Baz wrote:
What happens to GRUB if I simply delete the Debian partition?  And, if I'm
looking to install Ubuntu, will it simply overwrite Debian?

You'll lose your menu at least. Also, you will lose the ability
for it to read your file system(s). I think it would be best
to re-install GRUB after putting Ubuntu in.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.