Re: what's the killer app for GNU/Linux systems?

* Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> [2006 Dec 01 13:48 -0600]:

> Where do you live?  An igloo?

It just as well have been this morning, 10F for the low,  I noticed the
client bridge got flakey around 13F or so last night and as the temp
went lower, so did the bit rate.  Maybe we got down to about 10K and
the electrons just stopped flowing!

:-/

For reference it was 68F Tuesday afternoon.  The daytime "high" on
Wednesday was 24.  "If you don't like the weather in Kansas, wait five
minutes, it'll change."  Fortunately, we missed out on the ice and snow
they had south of here.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of