My first apt-get upgrade casualty - phpmyadmin

Hi,

I have been using Debian for about six months, and have yet to have any issues when upgrading system components with apt-get update / upgrade – until today…

After updating phpmyadmin, I got a dialog box saying there is a conflict between my config file and the new one being offered.  I selected the ‘keep my config file’ option – hoping this would get me through.  In hindsight, I probably should have looked at the differences.

After the upgrade, I started getting ‘Internal Server Error’ 500 538 when going to the phpmyadmin page.  I tried a number of things, finally doing a apt-get –purge remove phpmyadmin and starting over – but I still have the same problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance –

Geoff