Apache2 Mysql Auth problem

An upgrade has broken my Apache installation.

I have been using old modules to allow autentication from a MySQL database for
years.  The most recent upgrade to Apache2 has killed this because the
relevent modules have been changed/split/renamed.

I think I have re-configured accordingly, but I am stuck because the new
modules require "mod-dbd".

I have not been able to identify which Debian package supplies "mod-dbd"

Further, trying to install libapache2-mod-auth-mysql I get an odd dependancy
conflict.  I see:

libapache2-mod-auth-mysql depends upon apache2-common (>2.0.50-10)
--\ The following actions will resolve this dependancy:
 -> Install libapache2-mod-auth-mysql [4.3.9-2.1+b1 (now)]
 -> Cancell the installation of libapache2-mod-auth-mysql
 -> Install apache2-common [2.0.54-5sarge1 (stable, stable)]

I get this problem while trying to take the first suggested action.

Dave

--

Dave Whiteley
d.l.whiteley@ee.leeds.ac.uk