Re: Mailman refusing to create site list

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 09:25:29AM +0000, Frank Wagner (JAM! Reisen) wrote:
> Is there now any solution to the problem discussed in this unanswered
> thread? i have exactly the same situation here and cannot find anything to
> get mailman up and running...

Tiny suggestion: actually restate the problem.  I'm a Mailman admin and
might be able to help, but I have no memory of seeing this thread.  (I skip
a lot of messages when I'm busy.)
--
Carl Fink                                 carl@finknetwork.com
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.