Re: start xdm at boot

Hi Claudio,
the problem is: there is no /etc/init.d/xdm file

These are the contents of /etc/init.d/

orion:/etc/init.d# ls
acpid              ifupdown               mtab.sh        skeleton
alsa               ifupdown-clean         networking     ssh
alsa-utils         keymap.sh              nfs-common     stop-bootlogd
autofs             killprocs              nis            stop-bootlogd-single
bootclean          klogd                  openbsd-inetd  sysklogd
bootlogd           libdevmapper1.02       portmap        udev
bootmisc.sh        makedev                procps.sh      udev-mtab
checkfs.sh         module-init-tools      rc             umountfs
checkroot.sh       modutils               rc.local       umountnfs.sh
console-screen.sh  mountall-bootclean.sh  rcS            umountroot
cron               mountall.sh            README         urandom
glibc.sh           mountdevsubfs.sh       reboot         x11-common
halt               mountkernfs.sh         rmnologin
hostname.sh        mountnfs-bootclean.sh  sendsigs
hwclock.sh         mountnfs.sh            single

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind