Re: xmms alternative, please comment

* LeVA <leva@az.isten.hu> [2006 Nov 25 12:59 -0600]:
> Hi!
>
> I'm searching for an xmms alternative which can use a multimedia
> keyboard's extra keys. (Now I am using xmms + itouch plugin)

I don't know about keyboard usage, but I like Beep Media Player over
XMMS a bit.  Unfortunately, it's not being developed either anymore,
but I just like the way BMP and XXMS appear on screen and the theming
of Winamp they support.  Amarok just seems a bit heavy to me.

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of
             My Kawasaki KZ-650 SR @            |     a GNU generation!"