Re: The Linux Code

Baz wrote:

I saw this yesterday via Google Video. Excellent! I had no idea Linus lives here in the Bay Area.
- Baz

--
"...heart and soul....one will burn."
- Joy Division

Linus does not live in the Bay Area any more. He did, but he now lives here in the Portland, Oregon area, working for the Open Source Development Labs (OSDL) in Beaverton, OR, about three miles from my apartment.

--
Marc Shapiro

No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.
What?! Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here.
Boom. Sooner or later ... boom!

- Susan Ivanova: B5 - Grail