Re: Reportbug - Does it work?

Florian Kulzer(florian@molphys.leidenuniv.nl) is reported to have said:
> On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 17:00:02 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:
> > I have a question.  How long does it take for a bug submitted via
> > reportbug to get posted to the Bug page?
>
> Normally bug reports show up after a few minutes.
>
> > I posted this bug on Nov 20 and it still isn't listed.
>
> Something went wrong then.

I guess so.  I went to look at the bug reports for reportbug.  If
that is any indication of the state of testing, it looks like it will
be some time before the release of Etch.

Well maybe someone will see it on D-U.

Thanks Florian

Regards
Wayne

--
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright
until they speak!