Re: dpkg and apt-get under problems on Debian

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 19:36:25 -0200, Darcy Larangeira wrote:
> hello!
> Trying to install any program, there comes out a message,
> Code 100, sometime Code [1], sometimes Code [10] and in
> all cases states the information that phpgroupware must be removed.
> My questions is: Where can I find instructions to clean the installer
> or unstall etc. I have already tried dpkg upgrade, dpkg upgrade,
> apt-get upgrade, apt-get update and so on, without success. Waiting
> for reply
> I thank in advance. Darcy

Please run

apt-get install -f

and post the complete output of this command so that we can see the all
the error messages. (Copy/paste this output into your next message to
the list.)

Also tell us which version of Debian you are using.

--
Regards,
          Florian