Re: X resolution: dpk-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 does nothing

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 07:30:18PM +0100, David Jardine wrote:
> > I tried running dpg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 and it returned
> > immediately without doing anything.
> >
> > What is the procedure for reconfiguring my x server?

Did you run dexconf after dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86?
You can check if the configuration was altered by looking at the date of
/etc/XF86Config-4

Kinds regards,

Maarten

|      T i p i i P r o j e c t    |        Maarten Verwijs       |
|    Sharing the Joy of Debian    |     maarten@projectie.com    |
|      www.tipii-project.org      |                              |