Re: xsetup reconfiguration?

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 11:00:57AM -0500, Ishwar Rattan wrote:

> I am running a debian derivative. I would like to force
> a reconfiguration of the xserver, any ideas how?

I could give you the commands that work for Debian, but depending on how
different your distro is from pure Debian, you could end up screwing
your system. You should really ask in your distro's forum/mailinglists,
(if you can't find the answer on the web or in the docs).

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)