wireless pcmcia

I've acquired a Netgear WG511T.

Can anyone point me to a decent resource on how to set this up in debian (or any other card/distibution combination for that matter)?

In my time with linux I've never known a shortage of documentation on virtually anything, but there's precious little aimed at a novice on this subject. The latest general wireless HowTo is pitifully outdated.

I was going to ask if anyone knew how to *install* debian through a wireless pcmcia card, but given the apparent lack of shared knowledge I'm guessing this isn't possible?

Thanks for any help offered.