Re: conky deb?

s. keeling <keeling@spots.ab.ca>:
>  Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:

And the end of this story for anyone who wants to try it is remember
to comment out the deb-src lines in your /etc/apt/sources.list, then
run (as root):

   apt-get update
   aptitude update && aptitude upgrade

or you'll be confused by odd error messages eminating from apt &
friends.

For the archives.  :-)  And, btw, I'm writing this before Michelle's
had a chance to view my attempt to follow his instructions.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html