Etch - ethernet connection blocked by aMule

Hi!

I have Etch installed with an ethernet connection to internet through a router. The problem I'm suffering is that the ethernet connection is being blocked with aMule running. I have configured aMule to a maximum of 200 connections and 200 sources per file.

After a few minutes the ethernet connection slow down and is finally blocked after a while. aMule still has connection but it's impossible to navigate the web or retrieve de mail. Sometimes the system y totally blocked. Thus, I think the problem is that aMule is getting all the resources but it's not clair how can I resolve it. I have asked to users of other Linux such as Fedora and they don't have this problem.

Does anyone has had this problem and achieved to solve it?

Bye!