Re: Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:08:18 +0800, PCMan wrote:

> my friends and I have
> developed a new lightweight desktop environment which is really usable
> and suitable for older machines.

PCMan? are you the author of pcmanfm -- the extremely fast and lightweight
file manager for X?

I'm using fluxbox currently, and normally I don't care for any desktop
environments, even if they are lightweighted, because fluxbox is just
enough.

However, if you are the author of pcmanfm, and you endorse LXDE, then I'd
really like to give it a try, because of all file manager under X, I like
your pcmanfm most...

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/