Re: xen memory

On 11/19/06, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 04:34:44PM +0200, ccostin wrote:

> And what are correct (at least in  theory) minimal or recommended
> values (xyz1,xyz2,xyz3) to be passed as parameters for:

It depends on what you plan to do in the dom0.  The only thing I run in
the dom0 is the ntp client to keep the clock in sync (domUs
automatically synchronize to the clock in dom0) and an ssh server.  WIth
that, I usually run 192MB of RAM to make sure that I am not swapping.

However, if you actually use your dom0 as a workstation or something,
you will need considerably more.

What's wrong with xen/domU configuration ?

Error: I need 32768 KiB, but dom0_min_mem is 65536 and shrinking to
65536 KiB would leave only -32768 KiB free.
dom0_mem=128MB
dom0_min_mem=64
memory=64 (domU)