Re: nxclient stopped working

On Saturday 18 November 2006 03:52, Todd A. Jacobs wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 06:07:09PM -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> > Hi I have two machines say A, B. Previously I was able to access
> > machine A from machine B using nxclient. But recently it stopped
>
> Try upgrading to version 2.1.x of the nxclient server, node, and client.
> They've fixed a lot of font and geometry bugs.

If I use nxclient 2.1.x (from nomachine's website) what version of freenx
should I use? Currently I am using freenx debs from

deb http://debian.tu-bs.de/project/kanotix/unstable/ sid nx

which only has 1.4.0-45-SVN . Will this work with nxclient 2.1.x or should I
get the .deb files from somewhere else?

thanks
raju

--