Roundcube mail

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble getting Roundcubemail (www.roundcube.net) working on
Sarge.  I have set it up to use mysql, and when I open the page, it
gives me this error instead of the login box:

"SERVICE CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE!
Error No. 1f4)"

No useful output in the logs.

If I swich to sqlite,  I get the normal login screen, but log fails.
According to the logs, there are DB errors, so at least I know the site
can communicate with sqlite.

So it seems it cannot talk to mysql?  Why?  I have ISPconfig installed
and set the server up with the "Perfect setup" HOWTO, and all the mysql
based sites work fine.

I tried earlier versions of roundcubemail too - always get the same
problem.

Anyone know of anything special I have to do here?

Thanks
Hans