NFS Setup/Configuration

Title: NFS Setup/Configuration

All,

I have been trying to setup NFS on my home Debian systems.

I have followed all the stuff from nfs.sourceforge.net but I keep getting Permission Denied errors when I try to mount the Exported folder.

Here is what I have…

:: PXE Server ::
tftpd-hpa
pxe
nfs-user-server

I know that my TFTP/PXE services are working properly because I network boot a PC and I get the boot prompt/menu.

:: exports ::
/tftpboot/debian-live 10.1.1.0/255.255.255.240(ro,no_root_squash)

:: hosts.allow ::
ALL:10.1.1.0/27

:: hosts.deny ::
'empty'

When I try this…
mount -t nfs 10.1.1.23:/tftpboot/debian-live /nfstest

I get the error…
mount: 10.1.1.23:/tftpboot/debian-live failed, reason given by server: Permission denied

Can anyone shed any light on this subject?
If I run tcpdump on the PXE/TFTP/NFS server I see the client trying to connect but it never gets connected.
I do not see anything in any of my log files which would help me out either...

Thanks in advance,
Stephen