proftpd package

Hi all,

I got an announcement related to a security issue in proftpd 1.3.x.

The issue is as follows:

---
Evgeny Legerov has reported a vulnerability in ProFTPD, which potentially can be exploited by malicious people to compromise a vulnerable system.

The vulnerability is caused due to an unspecified error.

Successful exploitation may allow execution of arbitrary code.

The vulnerability is reported in version 1.3.0. Other versions may also be affected.
---

Dose one know whether the actual proftpd-pgsql 1.2.10-15sarge is effected by this security issue. I didn't read anithing about it related to debian sarge.

Thanks
Erwin