Re: strange email link

Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
I am trying to contact county officials in Lewis and Clark County MT, USA.

They have a page:
http://www.co.lewis-clark.mt.us/index.php?id=30

They should be asked to change their pages, allowing anyone to obtain their information.

I visited that site with all java and java script disabled via the NoScript extension. If I click on an e-mail address, I get redirected to an error page containing the following information:

<quote>
If you find errors please E-mail the web developer.

Please direct all questions and comments to - webmaster(at)co.lewis-clark.mt.us
</quote>

I guess we should all mail the webmaster -- OK, at least some should...

Johannes

Thanks Johannes, I will send them a note. First time I've run against that error.

Hugo