Ubuntu package in Debian repos

This is rather strange and disturbing a Ubuntu package in Debian. Since I do not choose to run *buntu but Debian Sid, I feel the maintainers should rename the package.  What's next the *buntu desktop package?

Package update-manager
* testing (gnome): GNOME application that manages software updates
0.42.2ubuntu22-5: all
* unstable (gnome): GNOME application that manages apt updates
0.42.2ubuntu22-7: all
0.41.1.dfsg+CVS20051105-2: kfreebsd-i386

--
LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.

Every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure that any attachment to this email has been swept for viruses, I assume no liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses, and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.