Sending bug report alternatively

On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:47:17 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

>>> "$ reportbug apt-show-versions" is your friend. :)
>>
>> My ISP will TLS email authentication is my barrier to get it through. :-)
>
> reportbug lets you write the text out to a flat file, which you can
> then past into the Yahoo compose screen.

Are you sure? Have you tried it?

Last time I tried, my bug report was pronounced invalid because some
important email headers was missing and there was no way for me to add
them to Yahoo email composer.

PS. I'm corresponding with this mlist via nntp interface provided by gmane.

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sourceforge.net/