Re: US International Keyboard

Dietrich Bollmann wrote:
Hi,

I would like to use an US International Keyboard layout on Debian (testing)
for German "Umlaute" but couldn't find it in the keyboard preferences.
Did I oversee something - or is there another way to install it?

Thanks for your help, Dietrich

i presume you use kde. start kcontrol in a console >> go to regional accessability and >> keyboard layout. click with the mouse on 'us english' to activate and choose < intl > from the layout variant. that will activate the dead keys you need, i think.

hope this works.

regards,

steef