Re: ca-certificates

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 00:48:33 -0500, Mark Grieveson wrote:
> Hello.  On a recent upgrade, using Etch, I got an error with
> ca-certificates (which prevented the upgrade).  Has anyone else gotten
> this?  I use xfce4.

Which version of the package is this? 20061027 installed without error
on my Sid box (and Etch has the same version).

We cannot really help you unless we know what the exact error message
was. Please post it here. (If you normally use a GUI package manager you
can nevertheless run "apt-get install -f" or "aptitude install -f" in a
terminal and copy/paste the entire output into an email.)

--
Regards,
          Florian