Re: Continuing internet oddities

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006 at 12:57:06PM -0600, cothrige wrote:

> Maybe that could be my trouble, but why do you suppose I would not
> have the same problem with the other computer using that same router?

crucial information. maybe you said it before, but I didn't see
it. That pretty much narrows it down to something in the range of your
computer its connected port on the router. Check the hardware. try
plugging in to a different port on the router. try switching ports
with the box that works. try switching cables with the box that works
etc.