Re: Bugzilla on Debian testing (VirtualHost)

On Thursday, 09.11.2006 at 15:10 +0100, Rohrbach Andre wrote:

> It works with the following VirtualHost configuration:
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>         DocumentRoot /var/www/bugzilla/
>         ServerName bug2.mvn.ch
>         Alias /bugzilla/ /var/www/bugzilla/
>         ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
> </VirtualHost>
>
> Alias "Bugzilla" is for finding the css-templates.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Now, there is just a little problem using the login on the home page of
> Bugzilla
>
> http://server.domain.ch/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi
>
> If I enter there a user name and password and click on "login", Bugzilla
> adds a new "/cgi-bin/bugzilla" so the URL results in
>
> http://server.domain.ch/cgi-bin/bugzilla/cgi-bin/bugzilla/index.cgi
>
> And naturally finds no index.cgi
>
> Somebody know which file of the Bugzilla-source I have to edit to fix
> the problem?

You almost certainly don't want to edit the Bugzilla source.  You may
wish to edit the Bugzilla parameters, though; or it may be solveable
using a redirect.

I'm not convinced that using the Alias '/bugzilla' is correct - you
might be better off simply setting the appropriate DocumentRoot.

It's unclear whether the 'extra' /cgi-bin/bugzilla is the result of an
Apache redirect or as a result of Bugzilla being misconfigured: can you
show us the Apache logs for your attempted login, please?

Dave.
--
Please don't CC me on list messages!
Dave Ewart - davee@sungate.co.uk - jabber: davee@jabber.org